While we hope that you will enjoy every purchase with Shoulga, if you are not completely satisfied with your item(s), we will happily offer you an exchange or a full refund credited to the card used in the original sales transaction.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange within 14 days of receiving your item if you return it in perfect saleable condition, unworn, with all original labels and tags attached, and the product can be resold at its full price.
As a small company, we are unable to offer free returns. We kindly request our customers to cover the return shipping costs, unless the goods are faulty or we sent you the wrong item. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
1. How to Initiate a Return:
* To start the return process, please log in to your Shoulga Jewellery account and visit the 'Order History' section.
* Locate the order containing the item you wish to return and click on the 'Request Return' button.
* Follow the provided instructions to complete the return request.
2. Return Shipping:
* Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping, except in cases where the item received is defective, damaged, or incorrect.
* We recommend using a traceable and insured shipping method to ensure the safe return of the item(s).
* Shoulga Jewellery will not be liable for items lost or damaged during return shipping.
3. Inspection and Processing:
* Upon receiving your return, our dedicated team will inspect the item(s) to verify they meet the eligibility criteria.
* If the item(s) pass inspection, we will process the return within 5-7 business days.
* Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase.
4. Refunds and Exchanges:
* If you request a refund, we will credit the full purchase price (excluding original shipping charges) back to your account.
* For exchanges, please specify the replacement item you desire during the return request process. If the item is available, we will ship it to you upon receiving your return.
* In the event that the replacement item is out of stock, we will issue a refund for the returned item.
5. Damaged or Incorrect Items:
* If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact our customer support team within 7 days of receiving your order. We will arrange for a return label and expedite the replacement or refund process.Here's a revised and clearer version of your message:
6. Not eligible for returns:
* Sale or promotional items.
* Bespoke, personalised, or made-to-order items unless the item is faulty. Credit note can be issued as exception on our discretion
* Pierced earrings unless faulty due to hygiene reasons.
* Products or packaging are damaged or on poor condition due to negligence
* If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
* If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
8. Late returns:
You have 14 days (18 days for International orders) from the day of delivery to return your item along with your original invoice which is enclosed with all orders. Items received outside this time frame will not be eligible for refund. Any credit notes will be at our discretion. During the Christmas period we offer an extended return time – the deadline to return Christmas purchases ends on the 21st January. Our Christmas period starts on the 10st December and any purchases made before may not be considered for the Christmas returns.
9. Order Cancelation:
Sometimes, you may change your mind and wish to cancel your order right after making a purchase. We do accept cancellations if they occur no later than 1 hour after the purchase. You must notify us about your cancellation by email, including your order number and SKU, within 1 hour of making the purchase. The order will not proceed, and we will issue a full refund within 1-7 days.